The November patch has landed in Marvel Snap. Here are all the details you need to know about this game update.
It's been a fun-filled month for us players since the global launch of Marvel Snap. It's also been a month full of learning and hearing feedback from the community for the game devs. They've compiled all the game adjustments they want to implement in the November patch. In this game update, a variety of new improvements were introduced including balance changes, bug fixes, and other general updates.
A new 'Title' feature was also introduced this month. 'Titles' are a new cosmetic that allows you to emote a phrase to your opponent. They will be visible on the matchmaking screen when you load a match. 'Titles' have also been added to the reward pool for Collector’s Reserves on the Collection Level Track.
With that out of the way, let's dive into the November patch of Marvel Snap.
Marvel Snap November Patch - Balance Changes
Four cards received balance changes in the November patch of Marvel Snap.
Here are the balance changes in detail:
- Updated the functionality of Wolfsbane and Dagger to count unrevealed cards when determining their Power gains.
- Daredevil is now available in Card Series 3.
- Nick Fury has been added to the Random Pool. It is now possible to get Nick Fury from “random” sources like X-Mansion and Agent 13.
Marvel Snap November Patch - General Updates
Several audio, visual, and other general game updates were introduced to Marvel Snap in the November patch.
Here are the game updates in detail:
- Character logos have been added to Avatars within the Avatar Selection Menu to more easily understand who each avatar represents.
- Boosters earned after a match will now favor cards with less than 20 owned Boosters.
- [PC] Ability to resize gameplay window with default to 60 FPS.
- Foil and Prism Card Mods have been improved. The background art for cards with Foil and Prism Mods should now be more visible.
- Card Upgrade sequence has been sped up and added the ability to “skip” mid-way through.
- Visual polish and updates to the game user interface, buttons, game board, and more.
- Updated card visual effect for Magik to reflect her recent ability adjustment.
- Added click and hover states for many buttons that did not have them.
- New Location sounds for Attilan, Muir Island, Nidavellir, Sewer System, The Nexus, The Peak, and Tinkerer’s Workshop.
Marvel Snap November Patch - Bug Fixes
As we mentioned earlier, October was a month full of learning for the Marvel Snap devs. This includes a long list of bugs that they've noticed appear throughout the game. Thankfully, they have resolved these bugs in the November patch.
Here are all the bug fixes in detail:
- [PC] Buttons on the Card Detail view no longer overlap in full-screen.
- [PC] Fixed an issue that would cause location art to briefly show as the wrong location before it fully reveals.
- [PC] Out of Time warning VFX now displays in the proper location.
- Many updates to improve text for non-English languages.
- Multiple updates to text positioning/display in UI for non-English languages.
- Switching languages with cards filtered out no longer causes all the cards to go missing.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to be unable to progress in the Upgrade tutorial when Hulk was picked as the first card to upgrade.
- Fixed an issue that caused purchases to happen twice.
- Jubilee no longer triggers the “on play” effects for cards like Angela, Bishop, and Lockjaw when she pulls them from the deck.
- Avatars are visible again in the second introductory mission.
- Avatars should no longer need a restart or scene change to be visible in the Avatar select UI.
- Attempting to matchmake without a full deck should now provide a warning message.
- Mystery card icons in the Ranked reward UI no longer clip over their tooltip.
- Fixed an issue that could cause card backs to disappear when scrolling through the deck selector.
- The purchase buttons for variants in the shop no longer disappear when the shop refreshes.
- Card labels no longer clip under the notch.
- Tapping a variant you’ve already bought no longer has an overlapping ”Sold” message.
- Made the Android “back” button functional on more screens.
- Fixed an issue where some screens showed a small gap at the bottom on iOS.
- Fixed an issue that could cause soft-locks in the tutorial if you rapidly switched scenes before the next tutorial step loaded.
- Creating multiple decks in rapid succession no longer causes the deck list to disappear.
- Lowered the Carousel’s art so the Season Pass headers no longer clip under the Collection/Avatar UI elements.
- Wong’s VFX should now move with the card if the card moves.
- Mister Fantastic’s VFX now plays properly when he, or the location he’s on, moves.
- Fixed an issue with Deathlok’s VFX breaking.
- The enemy’s active Warpath will no longer play its VFX when you drag a card out.
- Uatu should no longer play VFX if he’s drawn after turn 3.
- Fixed Strange Academy’s VFX when moving multiple cards on both sides of the board.
- Tapping a Season Cache no longer displays a white square.
- Fixed an issue where Asgard/Ronan combinations could cause 'Aw Snap' errors.
- Improved Sokovia’s text to be more readable on smaller devices.
- Many many art fixes to cards and avatars.
- Made some improvements to loading times for some device specs.
- Fixed a rare case where players could get locked in the tutorial at the “Sentinel is waiting” part of the Deck Edit tutorial.
Stay up to date with the latest Marvel Snap news and guides: